Marketing Suite & Show Home Open – Fri to Mon 10am to 4pm
Last Coach House remaining!
1638 1815 1849-1867 1905-1926 1947 1952 circa 1990 2015
Node Park was the site of an old farmhouse and outbuildings owned by John Brocket. The land and buildings purchased in 1811 by the Honourable William Leeson, became the building you see today - The Node at Codicote, a private manor house. The work was completed in 1815, the same year as Jane Austen’s Emma - the inspiration for the names of our new build homes on the estate. Owned by William Reid of distinguished London brewing firm Watney Combe & Reid. Reid purchased the listed Peach House, designed by Joseph Paxton for the Great Exhibition in 1815, relocating it to the kitchen garden of Node Park. Owned by Charles Alexander Nall-Cain, the first Lord Brocket. Nall-Cain commissioned James Pulham and Son to construct the sunken garden adjacent to the house, and the formal water gardens and water rock garden. Became the headquarters for the Palestine Police Colonies. Bought by Shell Mex and BP for use as a training centre. Sold to Chartridge Venues and used for weddings, conferences and events. Conversion and creation of 18 exclusive homes at Node Park.